Raven Magwood is a published author, motivational speaker, and filmmaker who is truly a force to be reckoned with. Although only in her 20s, Raven has dedicated her young life to one thing: inspiring people around the world to become the best versions of themselves.
After publishing her first book at 12 years old, Raven was invited to give a keynote speech for Stedman Graham at an educational conference in Charlotte, NC. From that point onward, she knew that she wanted to continue empowering audiences on a greater scale.
Since giving her first speech, Raven has traveled the country providing individuals with the tools they need to unlock their full potential. Described by many as an achievement expert, she often uses personal stories from her own life journey to provide insight to others about how to accomplish their own dreams. Raven has worked with tens of thousands of students, educators, CEOs, business leaders, youth activists, and many more!
Although Raven stays very busy, she enjoys spending time with family and friends. When she’s not writing, speaking, coaching, or shooting a film, Raven enjoys shopping, volunteering at church, traveling the globe, and solving Rubik’s cubes.
- National Gymnastics Champion at Age 11
- Published First Book at Age 12
- Graduated as High School Valedictorian at Age 16 with a 5.1 GPA
- Graduated from Clemson University’s Calhoun Honors College at Age 19
- Honored as one of Clemson University’s Roaring Ten (Honors Top 10 Graduates of Past Ten Years)
- President of Raven Magwood Foundation
- Award-Winning Filmmaker
- Published Author of 4 Books